Click n' go Sedumtray
A buildable green roof optionRoof spaces are often left untouched. The Click n’ go Sedumtray is an easy way to add more greenery and biodiversity back to your local landscape and has a host of benefits for your building, too. Discover more below.
Why choose Click n’ go?Click n’ go Sedumtrays are joinable to create as small or as large a feature as you’d like. Each tray is 45 x 49.5 cm and can be used on flat or gently sloping roofs. Features include:
- Easy DIY ‘clickable’ installation
- Little to no maintenance required
- Protects existing roof waterproofing
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Pre-made tiles for quick delivery (3-4 days)
A professional survey should be carried out on any roof before installing any green roofing system. Future ECOsystems takes no responsibility for DIY installations.
What are the benefits of Click n’ go?
Every Click n’ go tray is pre-cultivated with six to eight different types of sedum. As a result, each has succulent properties and can store water in its leaves. Other benefits include:
- Resistant to various weather conditions
- Increased biodiversity
- Habitat for birds, bees, butterflies and insects
- Sound insulation benefits inside your building
- Temperature protection and rain retention
Interested in sedum green roofing? Contact us for a personalised quote on the Click n’ go Sedumtray.