Easy and cost-effective green roofing
Aerial views of urban spaces are often filled with grey rooftops that can be an eyesore. Made from sedum, a hardy evergreen plant, GrufeKit tiles add brilliant greenery to unutilised roof spaces and can improve local biodiversity. Discover more below.
Why choose GrufeKit?
Unlike traditional green roof systems that require specialist design and installation, the GrufeKit comes as a modular tile that can be easily rolled out on your rooftop. Features include:
- Easy to install yourself
- Little to no maintenance required
- Protects existing roof waterproofing
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Pre-made tiles for quick delivery (3-4 days)
What are the benefits of GrufeKit?
Aside from being easy to install and manage, GrufeKit tiles are made from living plants which means they have a host of benefits for the environment, including:
- Improved air quality
- Increased biodiversity
- Habitat for birds, bees, butterflies and insects
- Sound insulation benefits inside your building
- Temperature protection and rainwater retention
Quote to pull out: “A layer of soil and plants can absorb up to 30% of noise pollution.”
Interested in GrufeKit sedum tiles for your roof? Contact us for a personalised quote.