Place N' Go® Sedum Tray
Place N' Go® Instant green roofing
Sedum green roofs can effortlessly transform your roof space and have various benefits for your building and the environment. Discover why the Place ’n go® Sedumtray could be a great option for your building.
Unlike the Click ‘n go Sedumtray which is joinable to create larger sedum roof features, the Place ’n go® Sedumtray is an individual tile which makes it ideal for smaller spaces. Each tile is 50 x 50 cm and can be used on flat or gently sloping roofs. Features include:
Why choose Place ’n go®?
- Easy DIY ‘clickable’ installation
- Little to no maintenance required
- Protects existing roof waterproofing
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Pre-made tiles for quick delivery (3-4 days)
With six to eight different types of sedum in every Place ’n go® tray, each has excellent succulent properties and the ability to store water within its leaves. Other benefits include:
What are the benefits of Place ’n go®?
- Resistant to various weather conditions
- Increased biodiversity
- Habitat for birds, bees, butterflies and insects
- Temperature protection and rain retention