Terms of service
Customer Services / Complaints
- Queries and complaints relating to Future ECOsystems articles and their delivery and assembly are to be submitted to our customer service at email@example.com. The Customer will receive response or feedback within 48 hours.
Except where otherwise stated in writing, Future ECOsystems grants a warranty of one (1) years from the date of delivery for manufacturing defects. Damages due to use, ageing or improper use are excluded from the warranty, as are light bulbs. If the product is found to have a manufacturing defect, we will offer a refund, repair or equivalent replacement.
- The storage and processing of Customer data is governed by the latest version of Future ECOsystems data privacy & protection policy, which is available at www.futureecosystems.com
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
- These GTC are governed by the laws of Switzerland, regardless of international material law. Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Valais, Switzerland.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this GTC between Future ECOsystems and the Customer will be subject to arbitration – in accordance with the Swiss Rules of Arbitration in force as of the date of submission of the dispute for arbitration - with final and binding effect.
- This GTC - together with any amendments and any additional agreements the Customer may enter into with Future ECOsystems in connection with the services, constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and Future ECOsystems concerning the products and Services. If any provision of this GTC is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this GTC, which will remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of this GTC will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Future ECOsystems failure to assert any right or provision under this GTC will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this Agreement.
Order Cancellations and Returns
- The Customer has the right to cancel their order at any time before receiving the items or within 3 days of delivery. If the order has already been dispatched from Future ECOsystems suppliers location or has been delivered, the Customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item(s). Items must be returned in a new and unused condition in their original packaging within 3 days of registering a return by the method specified in article 26.
- Made to Order items are made specifically for the Customer and therefore are excluded from the return and refund policy specified under article 22. Returns and/or repair can only be made in the case of a manufacturing defect. Made to Order Items are indicated on the website product pages.
- Products in Sale are excluded from article 22 and cannot be returned, exchanged nor reimbursed.
- All order cancellations, damage notices or refund requests must be done in writing to Milola’s Customer Services in email at email@example.com within the time windows specified in article 21.
- To return an item within the scope of article 21 the Customer must contact Future ECOsystems Customer Services in advance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with indication of the order number, the concerned product and reason for return. Except as a result of a manufacturing defect, the customer will be responsible for the cost of the return to Future ECOsystems suppliers location. Future ECOsystems has the right to refuse a return if customer services has not been contacted in advance or the specified time period for returns has lapsed.
- Refunds will be made within 30 working days following the receipt of the goods at Future ECOsystems suppliers location. The refund will be made in Swiss Francs using the same payment method the Customer used when placing the order.